Youth has a significant role in the development of every country. In the present dismal situation we need to impart civic education to secure our better future. The best investment under current scenarios would be educating the youth. We are surrounded by multiple calamities and we cannot meet these challenges without an active participation of the youth as a catalyst of change. They need to change themselves and their attitude and their approach must be based on sensibility, responsibility, tolerance and patience.
To become an active and healthy participant to the society and to brighten the future they should avoid following anti-social activities like:
- If you are being stopped does not mean that you are under arrest or that you have necessarily done something wrong
- If you are stopped by the police, you are required to stay for the duration of the search. If necessary, you will be prevented from walking away
- We must use the search powers fairly, responsibly and with respect for people and without discrimination
- We must make sure that the search time is kept to the minimum
- The search must take place near to where you are stopped, except on occasions where moving you would protect your privacy
- You will be given a form to take away that outlines the reason that you were searched